Winona, MN Nursing Home, Assisted Living, and Alzheimer's Care Services
Saint Anne of Winona
Saint Anne of Winona in Winona, MN is a full-service nursing home that provides total assisted living, rehabilitation, Alzheimer care, and healthcare services. Operating according to the Mission of the Benedictine Health System, we are committed to providing high quality services and a compassionate environment that enhances human worth.
Saint Anne of Winona Operates In Four Divisions:
- Saint Anne Extended Healthcare - a skilled service facility providing care with the following specialties:
- Skilled nursing care
- In-patient / out-patient rehabilitation services
- Clinically complex long-term service
- Palliative care
- Alzheimer / dementia special needs services
- Callista Court – offers assisted living apartments for active adults and those needing assistance with daily activities
- Senior living with services
- Private apartment homes
- Benedictine Adult Day Center – a licensed adult day care program offering comprehensive services:
- Nursing care
- Social and healthcare services
- Saint Anne Training Center – a federally approved training course designed to educate capable and compassionate
Saint Anne of Winona stands for principles that develop openness toward life, encouraging freedom, creativity and initiative in each person.
Call Saint Anne of Winona today at 507-454-3621 or visit our website www.saintanneofwinona.org
for more information.
You may also contact us at these following numbers:
- Callista Court: 507-457-0280
- Benedictine Adult Day Center: 507-457-3810
- Saint Anne Training Center: 507-474-4980
1347 & 1455 W. Bdwy St.
Winona, MN 55987